H2S is a colorless, very poisonous/hazardous and potentially
deadly, flammable gas with the characteristic foul odor.
Encountered mainly in the Oil and Gas industries, it is a must
that each person working in that area is aware about the
potentiality and danger this gas brings.
* What, Where, and How H2S gas is formed?
* Properties and Characteristics of H2S gas
* Occupational exposure limits and toxicity level
* Emergency Safety for sudden exposure
* Safety Equipments
* Breathing Apparatus
* Types of Equipment for H2S detection